Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update June 3rd

Good news, I have been running good since I last posted. I completed a total of $500 worth of investments with a total profit of $165.60.

The bad news is I did not reach my May profit goal of $200. This was the result of not recycling my money fast enough. It was slow getting it initially invested. I don't think this will be a problem in the future because I now have over 90% of my bankroll staked out. I also try to roll over my money to my player's new BAPs. I dont think I will have a problem reaching my June profit goal.

My ROI is 33.12% over the course of 30 completed BAPs. I dont think this is sustainable long term, but it does look awesome!! As of this posting my current running BAPs are about break even. I'm not worried about this because most players will end a BAP once they hit a good score. Players almost never end BAPs down; they just keep playing until they are up. So this tendency to close BAPs when they are up makes it very profitable. In addition I have been rolling over money to players I'm invested in. This has been very profitable for me as well.

Hopefully I can keep this up. Unfortunately with poker when you are up it will eventually be followed with a down swing. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for my next article about trust in poker staking.

1 comment:

  1. im very interested in beeing staked and i dont know anyone able to do it,i dont know exactly how it works, but by anyhow u intersted in staking me... my msn is pichilin69@hotmail.com
    and my screename at fulltilt is "smuve" , i hope ur the one who interested in staking me

    ReplyDelete