Monday, April 27, 2009

Poker staking results

This will be my first post on my current results. I did not have the best start, but nothing too bad to worry about yet. So far I have 3 completed Baps with investments of $5, $5, and $10. One of the $5 investments completely busted. I got back $1.96 on my other $5 investment and $3.92 on my $10 investment. The good news is on the $5 investment that completely busted, I bought into another one of his BAPs and he doubled the bankroll plus he owes me cake. For those of you who don’t know what cake is, it’s an option a player can add to his BAP that allows you to recover lost money on the current BAP in his future BAPs. For instance I lost $5 on the first BAP, which allows me to recover that on the next BAP plus any profit.

Currently I have 12 other BAPs running. Unfortunately I am down on most of those and marginally up on a few. The thing I have to realize is that this is still poker, and there will be many ups and downs. I’m not worried about my staking results thus far. I’m confident that my picks are solid. I’m going to need a month to get a better idea if I’m doing something wrong.

I have a few things I want to mention before I go. This blog will not only be about my results and experiences as an online poker staker. I want to be able to give back to readers what I have learned. I will be writing articles on certain topics I deem important. Hopefully others can learn and become more interested in staking. I also encourage discussion on anything I write here. If you disagree with something I write, then by all means comment. If you want me to talk about a certain topic then feel free to email me or leave a comment. I will be glad to accommodate. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Yah !!! Absolutely, you should not be worried about that. Your work is fabulous and great.
    Thanks
    Online Poker

    ReplyDelete